Future Flipper: Rookie Coaching Program
In this program, Ryan will take you through all the steps to start getting deals.
You’ll be coached on how to build a profitable flipping and wholesaling business. With so much information out there, it’s easy to get confused as a newer investor. This program will simplify the process and give you weekly actionable steps.
Quick Highlights of The Rookie
01 30 Minute One on One Onboarding Call with Ryan
- Discuss your current business strengths and weaknesses.
- Set goals and expectations.
02 60 Minute Group Zoom calls once a week with Ryan
- Q and A with Ryan
- Content geared towards getting your first deal.
- Weekly homework review for accountability.
03 Private Facebook Group for Rookie Members only.
- A community of members encouraging one another, holding each other accountable, and growing together towards a common goal.
- Answers from Ryan and other group members on questions and topics.
- Networking opportunity to grow together with like-minded people
04 Support from Ryan’s team
- Support through Facebook Group, email, and direct messages.
- As the market changes, you’II be up to date on the changes Ryan is making within his business.
05 Flipping and Wholesaling Online Academy
- All the tools and skills Ryan uses to do 100+ deals a year
- 80+ videos covering all aspects of flipping and wholesaling
- Contracts, spreadsheets, and calculators
06 Members Only Events
- Exclusive live events for group members
Due to limited availability, this program is available by application only if you’d like to be considered, please apply below
Same with 2 deals! Opened escrow yesterday far the triplex rental in Haliimaile & signed the wholesale contract then deposited the EMD to escrow today on a duplex in Kula to flip ... Looked on the MLS far top agents who had good solds in the area, contacted 2 agents who both gave me ARV $1.1 1.2 depending on reno extent ... Whoop whoop thanks far the direction!
Two big wins! Locked up a deal in San Bernardino and one in Vegas just now
Officially under contract with EMD deposited on a single family home just down the road from my house. Was on market for 250+ days with no pictures. At the price it was at I decided to take a look. lt ends up this house is 3/4 flipped and looks pretty good. The reason it wasn't selling after sorne R&D was that is agent (along with O pictures posted) also was using a landline with voicemail where she had to call you back
with the code and be there at the showing! 🙂 🙂 So ... Lucky us, we got it ata pretty good price.
Rehab 1 Ok, one month timeline
Gross Rev 40k
Holding/closing/$ cost - $5000
Commissions $6,500 (1 pay flat 2500 to my listing and a 3/2 to buyers)
Net - $28,500
Found it on the MLS using Ryan's methods for MLS