Future Flipper: Rookie Coaching Program
In this program, Ryan will take you through all the steps to start getting deals in 60 days.
You’ll be coached on how to build a profitable flipping and wholesaling business. With so much information out there, it’s easy to get confused as a newer investor. This program will simplify the process and give you weekly actionable steps.
Quick Highlights of The Rookie
01 30 Minute One on One Onboarding Call with Ryan
- Discuss your current business strengths and weaknesses.
- Set goals and expectations.
02 60 Minute Group Zoom calls once a week with Ryan
- Q and A with Ryan
- Content geared towards getting your first deal.
- Weekly homework review for accountability.
03 Private Facebook Group for Rookie Members only.
- A community of members encouraging one another, holding each other accountable, and growing together towards a common goal.
- Answers from Ryan and other group members on questions and topics.
- Networking opportunity to grow together with like-minded people
04 Support from Ryan’s team
- Support through Facebook Group, email, and direct messages.
- As the market changes, you’II be up to date on the changes Ryan is making within his business.
05 Flipping and Wholesaling Online Academy
- All the tools and skills Ryan uses to do 100+ deals a year
- 80+ videos covering all aspects of flipping and wholesaling
- Contracts, spreadsheets, and calculators
06 Members Only Events
- Exclusive live events for group members
Due to limited availability, this program is available by application only if you’d like to be considered, please apply below
Just as I expected, he blew my mind again. I brought my wife, we had a really good time. Met his team, everyone is super cool, and he got just about as detailed as he could get about how his business is run, and what to do to get a bunch of flips. I 100% recommend that you get it.
I learned a lot -- figured out how to find more deals, how to finance deals, how to fix your deals, how to secure yor properties. I learned a lot of how to use the MLS and find deals -- I strongly suggest that you take this course too.